Mark is doing really well. So well, in fact, that he took the Peterbilt out for a drive the first day he was home. He told Dianna that he was just going to start it up for awhile. The next thing she knew, their house was nothing more than a reflection in his rear view mirror and he was on his way to Grantsville. Dianna called Timmy and told him to watch out for a masked bald man in a runaway truck. Like a good boy, Mark turned right around and came back home. Afterall, he is supposed to be using this time to REST at home!
Mark and Dianna would like to send out a special thank you to Dianna's co-workers for their thoughts and prayers, and the generous donation they sent. All your support is very much appreciated. It's great to know that Mark and Dianna have such wonderful and caring friends.
Here are some pics of Shane's noggin, along with one from Mark's brother, Justin. Okay, so who's next? Send pics to stefany[at]tigerjake[dotcom]. (You all know the correct email method -- I'm listing it this way in the blog to try to avoid spammers. I know, I'm a bit paranoid!).



2 comments:
Grandma thinks Shane is a great kid to shave his head to support his Dad. I know your Dad is your best bud and I know how glad you are to have him and your Mom home for a while. You know Shane there are lots of people who are here for you, when your Mom and Dad are not there. Lots of people love you and support not just your Mom and Dad but you also. Your Dad is strong and soon you guys will be back to doing the things you like to do. Love you Always. Grandma
Shane we think it was way awesome of you to shave your head to support dad. I would do it myself but Trav would kill me. Way to go buddy. Love ya Travis and Brooke
Post a Comment