Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Bit of Bad News

Mark and Dianna received a call from the PA. The CT scan showed leaking dye so unfortunately Mark does have a rupture somewhere. As long as he does not have a fever or tenderness, they were told to wait until Thursday for Dr. Zangari to make the call on how to proceed.

4 comments:

Kim, denese and kd dog said...

Mark & Dianna:

We're praying for everything to go well on Monday. Think 'heal the holes' and move forward with the transplant.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I was just a little girl the last time I seen Mark but my Mom(your Aunt Pat) led me onto this blog and so I have been keeping up with the news. My thoughts and prayers are with your whole family. You are doing great at always thinking positive and that is what will get you thru this trial in life. *Comment left by Alisha Peterson(one of Aunt Pat's twin Daughters)

Anonymous said...

Mark as I told you last night. Everything is going to be alright. Our Heavely Father never sets more on our plate than what we can handle. He will be by your side with what ever you have to go through. It is my testimony that if you let him let him into your heart that you will feel a peace come over you that can't be denied. I love you son as does the rest of the family. Our thoughts, prayers and love are with you always. Mom

Unknown said...

Mark and Dianna. I was so sorry to hear about this rupture. Because Mark isn't having symptoms of fever or tenderness, I'm hoping it won't be a problem and that you can move forward with the remainder of the chemo and get this chapter of your life behind you. I hope you're settled in your new place and that it all goes better than the Chase Suites. Let me know where you are. Love, Nancy Rosecrans