The CMV test results are in. The test was negative (that's a good thing) and Mark's white blood cell count is on the rise (above 6)!!!
Mark is up and moving around the house a bit today, however he continues to be very weak and will break out in a sweat for no apparent reason.
Leave it to Mark to describe his journey in terms that only another auto enthusiast would love ... the stem cell transplant process is just like needing an oil change. Now apparently his thermostat has gone out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hehe... I love the analogies you use Mark. I can relate a bit. I had Mono REALLY bad a few years ago and I would break a sweat just thinking about getting up off the couch. It sucked and the doc wouldn't let me go back to work until I was completely back to normal. I suppose they know what is best for us. Sounds like you are feeling a little better each day and I am very happy for that. Keep up the good spirits
~Alisha Peterson
Post a Comment