Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Shane!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Things are finally looking up and it brings me to thankful and happy tears, to know you are starting to feel better. We love you so much Son and it has been heart breaking to see you have to go through so much. We can't wait until we will beable to see you again. Hope Shane had a good Birthday. What a great son you and Dianna have. Love to you all. Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Shane.. We hope it was a good one, and stay way from the girls, they are nothin but trouble! hahahaha Just a word from the wise. Once again, Happy Birthday! Love Paul and Eleanor #8.

Anonymous said...

I missed a couple of days and really got behind. Can not do that anymore!
Your still in our thoughts daily, as well as our prayers. Remember God is with you every step of the way. He will see you through this.
Diana, I can't say enough to you to tell you how strong you are and have to be. There again, you could not do it without help from above.
I love you two, bless your little family. Love, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!!! A DAY LATE. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, BUT THAT IS OK.

Anonymous said...

IT WAS JUST ME, AUNT SUE, THAT LEFT THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Aunt SUE, I hope to meet you sometime!
Thank you
Shane