Thursday, March 19, 2009

Support and Encouragement

Dianna has been reading all the comments to Mark that everyone has been leaving for him on the blog, and he looks forward to hearing from you all. He is down in the dumps right now and your comments really help raise his spirit.

Thanks so much for all of your support and encouragement.

3 comments:

Kim, denese and kd dog said...

Mark & Dianna

Just know, we are here for you as you were for us. This does get better, Kim is proff and so is Kevinn. Just a few more days and you'll be saying, wow, made it through that! We love you guys. dianna, don't try to take on too much ad Mark, love you, rest and feel better. Call if you nneed to talk.

Kim and denese

Anonymous said...

Ya know Mark, each time you cross the mind of a family member or friend, those people find themselves mentally in the arena with you. When you entered the fight, they all entered the fight. You're not alone. Self-discloser, I cried like a baby through the process. I just kept telling my wife how sorry I was for putting her through all of it...like she didn't have enough to worry about, now I'm crying...lol Those caregivers are something else, eh? The strength they must have to daily project confidence and positive attitude is unbelivable. It's ok for you to feel down...I sure did. But hey, don't be surpised when that strong gal to the right tells you to "cowboy up." Because brother, she's a fighter like no other...count on it. Thank God for the strength given to our caregivers. You guys are doing great. As Denese/Kim have said, it'll pass and you'll get strong again.

DougC

Anonymous said...

Hey Son, there is not a minute of everyday that your not on our minds. I just want to be there with you and hold you in my arms and make all the hurt and pain go away. I know this is a tough fight for you bud. But I also so know you have it in you to get through this. You are your Dads son and you know how tuff he is. We are also feeling your pain everyday. We will always be greatful to Dianna for the care she has given you. Remember I am here for you guys, all you have to do is call. Luv Mom